Monday, October 26, 2009

Jumpin Jacks

Nicole's field trip was on October 14th, and they went to Jumpin Jacks. The kids had a ball. It was crazy in there with 140 1st graders, but they got their money's worth.
Nicole climbing up the ladder. It took her a few times to get over the top.
She made it to the end.
After Jumpin Jacks, they were suppose to go the park to eat lunch, but it was raining, so we went back to the school. It was good, because I got to eat with both Tyler and Nicole. After lunch we headed to Macey's for a tour. Nicoles favorite part was the seafood section, can you tell. She also like looking at the cow tongue. Sick! I can't believe people eat that.
It was a fabulous day, with Nicole. To bad I didn't have my wallet I could have gone shopping during the tour.

1 comment:

Disney Freaks said...

I am glad Nicole actually had fun at Jumping Jacks. She is such a cutie!