Saturday, February 27, 2010

Valentines Parties at School

Sara got a red carnation from a boy at school today for Valentines. She was so excited.
Then we had to make valentine boxes for everyone for their parties. Tyler had a hard time deciding what to make. So one morning I was doing Nicoles hair in the bathroom and suggested making a toilet. I was joking, but he loved the idea. So here is Tyler's potty.
Sara wanted to make a bubble gum machine.
Nicole made this darling monkey.
It is so fun making boxes. There were so many cute ones in their classes.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

SO CUTE!!! I remember decorating boxes. Our schools have gotten away from it by doing it in the classroom with a set idea. It is fun to see their personalities in their work :)

Jodi Gallagher said...

So So SO cute! You are such a awesome mom. I am impressed. Thats so cute Sara got a flower!

Amy said...

Oh I can't believe Sara is getting flowers from a boy!!! She isn't old enough for that yet. The valentine boxes are so cute. But I have so say I am so glad my kids don't have to make them.