Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Crazy Saturday at the Clayson's

On March 13th, we had a house full of kids. It was actually a very fun day. At one point I counted 21 kids. I was babysitting 8 of them, 4 were my own, and the rest were friends from the neighborhood. For having so many kids in my house, you would think it would have been nuts, but everyone was playing so well, it was just an enjoyable day. Lunch got a little crazy, so I made a huge batch of spaghetti, and everyone was full and happy.
All the boys played Hockey until it started pouring rain, and then played Butt Ball in the garage.
The older girls were making tents, and pretending.
The little kids were playing in the backyard, then inside, and then back outside. They were all so cute!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Jill, you are such a fun mom! 21 kids would put me out of my mind!!!

Melissa said...

BTW, I am coming to Utah the last week of April for Women's Conference. I don't know what your schedule is like, but would love to get together for lunch. The 27th or 28th would work best for me. Let me know what you think.

Jodi Gallagher said...

Wow Jill, you are awesome!!! I can't believe you fed them all...Your kids are lucky for such a great mom!

Amy said...

You amaze me!!! Oh and by the way thanks again for letting my kids contribute to that number 21.