Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

This year for Halloween we wanted to dress up with a family theme of the 50's. The girls in poodle skirts, and the boys as greasers. But as you can see, I didn't win. Tyler wanted to be a NERD. And I must say, he played the part well.
Nicole in her poodle skirt.
Ben ended up this morning deciding he wanted to be Spiderman like his cousins. So we called the neighbors and borrowed the costume. He was so excited.
Sara dressed in her poodle skirt, showing attitude.
Craig had to work until 7 p.m. so he this is his costume at work. We never got a picture of him and I together in our 50's clothes.
This is my dad! Every year my parents go all out for Halloween. They were both dressed as hippies, and I must say they looked great!!
We spent the day at ALA, for their Halloween Carnival. Sara, Tyler, and Nicole all won gold fish, pop, and had a blast playing all the games. Then at 5 p.m. we went trick or treating. Last we ended up at my parents home to eat dinner, and play games. This is the kids playing BINGO.

It was such a fun day! Full of lots of fun activities, but we are all exhausted! It is a good thing we got an extra hour of sleep thanks to the time change.

2 comments:

Disney Freaks said...

Tyler and Craig looked good in their costumes. I didn't see them dressed up. It was a fun day.

ginacrotts.jamberrynails.net said...

Your dad cracks me up and Craig looks amazing in that wig! LOL!