Saturday, December 6, 2008

Decorating Grandmas tree




Every year, the Sunday after Thanksgiving we get together and my moms to decorate her Christmas tree. She is amazing to let the grandkids decorate the tree because she has many glass ornaments. This year 3 got broken. But oh well, tradition is tradition. With Christmas music blasting in the air, we all have a great time. The cousins love being together. Cheyenne and Nicole are the best of friends, and Christian, Ben, and Brigham are so close in age they have a great time playing and causing mischieve.

6 comments:

Kelly Ledward said...

Cutest pictures of your kids and family. You guys are so photogenic! I didn't even know you had a blog. We missed you the other morning at twilight. I can't wait for this month's fun! Talk to you soon!

Jodi Gallagher said...

Love all the pics! That was so funny about Bens ornament. Poor Guy!

Our Family Adventures said...

I can't believe how much your kids have grown! I am so glad you are doing a blog! I love to be able to catch up with friends and see how their families are doing, especially when we live so far away! I was pregnant at the parade. He was born 4 weeks early and had premature lungs mainly because of an emergency c-section, but is doing wonderful now. We will have to catch up one of these days!!!

jill allison said...

I finally found your blog! It is darling and you are so good at current events. I let me last post lapse by over a month! Ugh! Anyway, everyone looks good and darling! Merry Christmas!

mena said...

Jill you have a blog!!! I had no idea I just found it while blog surfing. I will be checking in from time to time. Your pictures are so cute.

Sweet Caroline said...

JILL! My long, lost friend! I checked awhile back to see if you had a blog--and now you do! What a beautiful pic of your family. Oh my gosh, now I can keep in touch with you. Oh man o man I miss you!