Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Where do you want to go to school?

Saturday night, Austin ended up sleeping over. I know this is out of order, but this is so cute I had to write about it. They were downstairs getting ready for bed and Tyler looked at Austin and asked, where do you want to go to school? A- BYU of course. T- Yeah me to. A- But I guess if I don't get in, well I'll go to Texas or Oklahoma. After agreeing Ty looked at Austin and said, well I know the last place I want to go, Utah. They both agreed. And then went to bed. This was not the conversation I hear from most 7 year olds. They are so cute and I hope their dreams do come true.

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Don't you just love kids. That is cute. It is always fun as a mom to here cute conversations like that. I hope their dreams come true:)

Jodi Gallagher said...

That is the cutest thing ever! I love hearing their conversations with their buddies! Too bad they don't live closer to each other!