Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve dinner and Nativity

Christmas Eve dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's. Sara and Tyler were so hungry after sledding that they were the first in line. Turkey, ham, potatoes, salads, pumpkin rolls, and the list goes on. It was very yummy.
Every year, we act out the Nativity. This year Nicole is the sheep and Ben is the shepherd.
Cheyenne is Mary, Andrew is Joseph, and Tyler is the Donkey.
Sara is the beautiful angel. This is the kids favorite part of the whole day. They look forward to acting out the nativity each year. It will get better when they are older and we aren't having the two year olds (there are four) escape downstairs to watch Mickey Mouse.

6 comments:

The Richards Family said...

Jill, you have a darling family. It was fun looking at your blog. Jamie Lunceford

Allie said...

AHHHHHH! I'm so glad that I found you guys! I love blogs! Now I can pretend that I keep in touch by spying through your blog. Darling kids!

Brooke said...

It has been so long since we have seen each other! I can't believe it has been over 12 years!
Your family is darling, I can't believe that you have 4 kids now.
Your blog looks great! I am glad you joined the blogging world. Now we can finally keep in touch! If you would rather email that is great as well. My address is brooke.brandon@yahoo.com. I added you to my list so I can keep up with your family!
Brooke Hanson Grieve

Disney Freaks said...

I love your new background Jill. Very fun. Amy

Ethington Family said...

It is good to see you on here. You look so good. Your kids are darling too! Take care!!
mary morley ethington

Jenni Coberly said...

Jill,

I'm so sorry that it has taken me SO long to respond to your comment. It has been so fun to look through your blog and see your cute family. I love your family picture. You look great!!

I do teach Let's Play Music here in Colorado. I love teaching it. It really is such a blessing and it doesn't even feel like a job, it's just fun to do. It's great that you have your kids in it. It is such a great program!! My two kids are in it and I will put Ty in it when he is four. Having taught piano lessons to students who haven't gone through the program it's crazy to see how smart my little four year olds are compared to my 9 year old piano student. Anyway...I LOVE it!!

I hope things are well with you guys. It was great to hear from you.