Thursday, March 5, 2009

Playing the wii

Let the fun begin!! The day after Christmas is always the best!!! There is no where to go, so we hang out as a family and play with all the toys. This year we got a Wii. Man, I am in serious trouble. With all of my amazing abilities, I would think I could hold my own in the Wii Olympics. NOT!!! Nicole and Tyler kicked my trash in the javelin, swimming, and well basically in everything. When they go to bed, I know what I will be doing, Practicing!!!
Tyler wanted to jam some hoops!!! Look at the air!!

Ben was so excited when we set up his tool bench. How cute is he. How sweet is Sara to sit and play with him. They built a bird house, and lots of cool things. He is learning at a young age, then next thing he is going to build is a bedroom set. I think he can do it, don't you?

No comments: