Saturday, June 6, 2009

Coming Home

On Wednesday, April 29th we took some pics of some incredible people who performed miracles in our lives the past few days. These are the wonderful doctors and nurses that helped Sara during her stay at Primary Children's hospital. L to R- a resident doctor, Syd the nurse practitioner, Dr. Brockmeyer (surgeon her performed the surgery), and Roni our miracle nurse.
Sara with Dr. Bishop (resident who helped with the surgery)
On Wednesday, Sara decided after fighting me with eating, she decided to eat some chicken nuggets. Yahoo! This is one of the last steps she has to take to be able to come home. The final step is to go to the bathroom.
Sara finally gets to come home! She passed off the check off list which included her eyes, and at 7 p.m. we headed back to S.F.
Tyler and Nicole were at a LPM concert performing in front of my mom and Cindy. There sweet director told everyone what had happened to Sara and she passed around a card asking for donations to help with the traveling expeses of going to and fro from the hospital. Everyone has been so carrying and helpful. I can't even explain how full my heart is right now. Thank you!!!

1 comment:

Jenni Coberly said...

Jill I've been very concerned about Sara and I'm still not entirely sure what is going on, but I'm so glad that she is home and I hope well. Dr. Brockmeyer was Morganne's Doctor at Primary Childrens. He's great. What a great hospital!

You are so strong. It's never easy seeing your child go through something hard. I wish you and your family the best.