Sunday, July 26, 2009

Our New Addition

So after months and months of begging Nicole and Sara talked us into getting a cat. They named the cat Jazz, then Ty changed it to Cougar. The cat was fun to play with, but was very lonely. He was missing his mom and we found out Craig is allergic to cats. So after a few days of having the cat, Nicole woke up one morning and informed me that she did not want the cat any more. This surprised me because everyday she would lay outside by it for hours and play with it. But I think it scratched her one to many times and she was finished. I don't think Craig minded because he was sneezing all the time, but he was a cute cat. Now Nicole wants a dog. If we get one of those maybe she will keep it for 3 days.

1 comment:

Jodi Gallagher said...

That is so funny. My kids want a pet so bad! I miss our puppy so much that I think I'll cave in soon....Get a yorkie, they don't shed, are easy to potty train and ours never barked!