Sunday, September 6, 2009

Block Party

Neighborhood Block Party--- There was lots of chatting, water balloons, marshmallows, treats, and of course a movie and popcorn.


Water balloon fun. First it started as water balloon volleyball, but it turned into human battleship. The kids were on one side of the net lying on the ground while the adults tossed water balloons over the net. If it hit a child, the adults sunk their ship.


It didn't take long before a big water fight started. Brandon and Mitch attacked everyone. Later it was noted to me, that I was the cause of the water problems, because I would tell someone to go get Craig, or Brandon, or Mitch. Oops I guess I did start it. Luckily I was protected a little because I had my camera.
Then it was time to roast marshmallows and eat S'mores. Yummy! Yummy! When it got dark the kids watched Kung Fu Panda, on the side of Jackson's house, while everyone else chatted. What a fun gathering.

No comments: