Monday, September 14, 2009

Where did summer go???

I love Summer!!! Baseball games, swimming, late nights, night games, vacations, and the list goes on.... But this summer, it seemed to have only lasted one month. And in a way it kind of did, with June being rainy, man it is crazy school is starting once again. Even though summer was so short the kids are excited to be back in, especially since they all got fabulous teachers.




Nicole is in Miss H's class. She was so excited to get her since both Sara and Ty had her as well.
She has lots of friends in her class, and is so excited to make more.
Tyler with his teacher. He didn't want me to take a picture, but oh well I won!!! He is getting old enough that he is thinks I am embarrassing. But I do it because I love him!

1 comment:

Disney Freaks said...

How embarrassing mom to make Tyler have his picture taken with his teachers.