Sunday, September 6, 2009

Fallon Here We Come

The beginning of August, we went to visit our friends the Woodhouse's in Fallon, Nevada. The amazing part is I had to travel with the kids by myself for 8 hours and we made it alive. The dreaded scenery to Nevada can kill anyone. But the scenery was well worth the trip so we could be with our friends for the weekend.

The kids were so happy to play and just hang out. So the first day, Ty and Austin played sports all day long, while the girls dressed up, modeled, danced, jumped on the tramp, and played. Then on Saturday we went to Austin's baseballs team banquet, and then bowling.
Whitnee, Sara, Nicole, Austin, and Ty wait to go bowling.
Kinzee and Steve watch the kids bowl, patiently waiting their turns. It is crazy to think Kinzee starts college in a few weeks. Man time has gone by.
Go Dee Dee go! Get that Strike so you can beat Steve and get your back massage.
Ben had a blast, bowling. What a big boy! He kept telling me, I can do it by myself.
After bowling, it was time to hit the arcades. Dee Dee, Steve, Nicole and Ben all played Deal or No Deal. Ben picked the million dollar case. They all recieved points for playing, which made it so we all ended up with an ice cream cone, for Free! Way to go guys!


Playing in the kiddie area.

After bowling, we went swimming and their friends house.
We ordered pizza, and wings, and had a fabulous time.
That night, Dee Dee put curlers in the girls hair.


Ben felt left out, so we had to put some in his hair as well.
The next morning we hit the road again. When we were close to Wendover, Ben decided he had to Pee right now! So I pulled off the side of the road and he did his duty and as we were getting him buckled up, a high way patrolman stopped to see if everything was okay. He chatted with me for a few minutes and then said well if everyone gets in their seatbelts I will be off. Nicole just stared at him. So he said sweetie can you please put on your seat belt, again, there was no response. She just sat their looking at him frozen. The cop looked at me and said, Good Luck, I hope you makes it home before you strangle one of them. It took me a few minutes to get Nicole to get her seatbelt on. I don't know if she was scared or what, but man I was glad when we finally pulled into the drive way and let Craig have a turn with the kids, while I relaxed.

1 comment:

Jodi Gallagher said...

You are so brave to take the kids on vacation by yourself! Looks like a great trip. I love your new family photo on here, so cute!