Monday, September 14, 2009

Thankgiving Point

My Sister in Law, Angie invited Ben and I to go with her and her kids to Thanksgiving Point. It was the last Tuesday in August, so everything was 2.00 to get in, and I think all of Utah was there. Even though it was so crowded we had a BLAST!
Ben and I will the horses.
Ben loved looking at the pigs.
We bought corn to feed the goats, and Ben thought it was great! He was laughing so hard because the tongue tickled his hand. He even got brave enough to do it by himself. I think the goats there are starved, just look at him, he is practically climbing out the gate.


Ben in his cute cowboy hat. He was so excited to ride the ponies. He had to wear his cowboy boots, hat, pants, and a cowboy looking shirt. What a cutie!
Well, my wonderful brother, sat in line for over an hour so the boys could ride the ponies. Did I mention it was crowded??? Well at first Ben loved it, but. . . . .
Within 4 or 5 steps, he was screaming to get off. Moms were watching, commenting on how sad that he was upset. But I think they were really thinking, I can't believe that mom is making him sit on the pony, when he hates it so badly. So I said to them in a laughing voice, We waited in line for over an hour and he is going to ride the pony, whether he likes it or not. They all laughed.
Then there was Sky, who laughed the whole ride. He thought it was great!

After the pony ride, we still had tickets left, so Ryan and Angie took Ben and Sky on the hay ride, while Tyce and I stayed behind.
Tyce is getting so big. He is sitting up. He is so handsome!
Next we went to The Gardens. The boys loved the waterfalls.

Lastly, we ended up at the ark. They got a little wet, but then it was time to go home.
The funny thing about the whole thing is if Ben told anybody about his day, he would tell them about riding on the pony, because he had so much fun!!! It is a good thing kids have short term memories and tell what they want to tell. Thanks Ang for a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Our Family Adventures said...

Your new family pictures are SO cute! I also love Ben's boots. Tell me about the Academy Sara is in. Glad to see you are doing well.

ginacrotts.jamberrynails.net said...

very cute! I still need to take Evie there :(