Saturday, December 12, 2009

Thanksgiving Eve

Since all of our in laws are here, and it is hard picking who to spend the holidays with, my mom has decided that it is best for to have her Thanksgiving the day before Thanksgiving. It works out great! So Wed. before Thanksgiving, we all went to her house along with my dad's brother and his family, for our Thanksgiving Feast. We are lucky she does this, because Thanksgiving isn't Thanksgiving without mom's turkey. After eating, we played Bingo and other games. It was a fun night!



The night ended with mom heading off to work (a graveyard), and Craig deciding it was time to sing Karoke. It was so fun watching everyone. (And of course I forgot to take pics) Way to go! The men were especially impressive.

The next day we went to Craig's brothers house for our Turkey lunch. Then Heidi and I went off shopping to Shop Ko, Kmart, and Walmart. Our annual shopping spree. While we were shopping my brother called and invited Ty and I to go to the Jazz game. The seats were on row 20 in the lower bowl. Craig was actually invited first, but since he had to work early on Black Friday I went in his place. It was a great day, and the Jazz even won!

1 comment:

Jodi Gallagher said...

We love Thanksgiving! How lucky to go to a Jazz game with Tyler.